[3830] NAQP RTTY W5AC(NT5TU) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 29 21:10:30 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W5AC
Operator(s): NT5TU
Station: W5AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX

   10:   12     6
-------------------
Total:  329   123  Total Score = 40,098

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers #1

Comments:

Having made my first 5 RTTY QSOs this week I decided to jump in and get my feet
wet.

Will certainly need to check more thoroughly my hardware/software before next
time (so I don't have to reboot and reinstall N1MM which looks to be a good
programme), but will try to get on for the July run of NAQP.

Had 8 visitors stop by the shack, some were extremely excited to hear about Ham
Radio and see our cool stuff:  old QSTs, logs and QSLs (dating back to the
1920s), Model 19, NASA video downlink, etc.  Texas A&M Radio club has been in
existence since 1912, so we have a few cool things to show off, but I've never
seen anyone as excited as these guys and girls.

So, don't be afraid to send your kid to go to college here...

73,
AGGIE, a.k.a. Dennis/NT5TU