[3830] NAQP SSB K5PI/KH6 Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 17 23:27:06 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K5PI/KH6
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: K5PI/KH6

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HI

   40:    8     5
Total:  191    83  Total Score = 15,853

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

Boy, it's a long way to the mainland!  Each band would open up for me an hour or
two after the masses had moved down to the next lower band.  Half my kingdom for
a TH7!  Oh, well, a trip to the beach will make everything better!

W5KFT, where I operate at home in TX was mighty loud.  K5TWJ was operating there
and gets the "golden ears" award for pulling me out of the noise on 40 after I
screamed my call only a couple of times, not the half dozen it took for the
other 7 QSOs on that band.  :-)  Nice to work a lot of the homeboys.