[3830] Rus DX HA1AG(@HG6N) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 22 02:07:13 EST 2004

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HG6N

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:

   40:  458   116
   20:  803   131
   15:  381   107
Total: 2235   533  Total Score = 8,676,707

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team: WWYC Central EU

Comments:

First of all, many many thanks for the team of HG6N letting me operate the
station, I enjoyed every moment of my stay!

- I had no real hopes for 10 but I was really hoping for a good 15m opening to
Russia on Sunday and it never came. UA0s was S9+20, JA QRPers were queueing up
in the pile up but the skip never shortened enough to let me reach the masses of
UA3/4/6s
- Running UA9's at THEIR local noon on 40m (!) was a real fun moment.
- 10m showed who has ears and not only loud: RU1A, OK1RI stood out sky high -
they heard everything.
- It was a real pleasure to operate, no freq fights with other operators except
P3F and EW8EW (of course) and when I was chased away by some uebermensch DL's
claiming that 3684 is THEIR frequency (gehoert zu uns..)

Thanks for all the contacts and the great fun!

Zoli HA1AG