[3830] WPX SSB NF4A SO(TS)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 28 17:02:38 EST 2004

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: Florida

   20: 1064

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First WPX as single op in several years....this year N4PN had a committment so
we couldn't do our normal M/S thing at his contest station. Only operated 29
hours. Got 5 hours sleep the first night and 7 hours sleep the second night. 20
meters was THE band, in my opinion. Never could get anything going on 40.... my
wires can't stand up to the big guys.....guess I am used to a beam being there
at PN's (and amps)..... See you in the FL QSO Party April 24 and 25...according
to the K4OJ memorial counter on the FQP website, www.floridaqsoparty.org, you
only have 26 days, 14 hours, 57 minutes and 25 seconds to get ready.

OJ!