[3830] EU Sprint CW G4PIQ(@G4MRS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 14 10:42:22 EDT 2004

                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: G4PIQ
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: G4MRS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3:17

   80:   50     0:58
   40:   89     1:30
   20:   56     0:49
---------------------
Total:  195   Total Score = 195

Great fun and good activity.

My effort this time around in the CW leg was frustrated by a small furry animal.
One minute before the off the PC locked up and wouldn't restart even after a
reboot. On taking the PC apart I found loads of mouse poo & pee all over the
motherboard (we have had a small mouse problem in the shack at work!).

Didn't have my laptop with me and after a while trying to clean up the board and
see if that allowed it to restart decided that I needed to take the hard drive
out of that computer, put it in another and get started. Lost about 45 minutes
through that!

Andy