[3830] WAE CW DL3YM Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 16 04:14:27 EDT 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DL3YM
Operator(s): DL3YM
Station: DL3YM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Karlsruhe

   80:   17    25    12
   40:   45    60    21
   20:   29    43    13
   15:    9     0     5
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  100   128   147  Total Score = 33,516

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Tough going with low power and wires from the home QTH. Had fun, though. This
was mostly a nighttime activity intended to become familiar with WinTest. The
software performed flawlessly and had a very, very positive look and feel - this
might finally make me move from CT to a windows based tool.
Excellent signals from both A61AJ and VY2ZM wherever I heard them - and more
important they could hear me whenever I called them, hi. Good ears awards go to
ZL6QH and VE3AT.
Tnx all for the Qs and QTCs !