[3830] NAQP SSB KR4M Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 22 20:44:47 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KR4M
Operator(s): KR4M
Station: KR4M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   15:    3     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  274    99  Total Score = 27,126

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Got a late start at 1952z and took a couple of long breaks as I really didn't
think I was going to go "all out".  But once the adrenalin was flowing when I
was on, it was hard to stop!  I missed most of the 15M and 20M openings but 40M
was kind to me, including a couple of short runs there. Nice to catch W4AN at
NQ4I. A little more work on the station and I'll be ready for CQ WW.  73 de KR4M
("Bob" in the contests and Duren all the rest of the time! Robert Duren Johnson
Jr.)