[3830] TBDC KT0R Single Op QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 11:44:48 EST 2005

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN

Total:  QSOs = 125  Total Score = 1,456

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I did not get on until 03:00 utc. I tried QRP again this year. I did get a lot
of CQ in face in the begining. Mostly S&P. Only DX heard was KV4FZ, called and
called but, could not hear me. So no DX for me in this one. I did have some
trouble working west coast, but later on seemed to be no problem. I think I
should have CQ'ed more. When I did try it got a nice little run going. Good to
hear everyone on. I really like the Grid Square exchange and distance scoring. I
think all contest should be like that. Really levels the playing field.

Well, Happy Holidays
Vry 73 Dave KT0R