[3830] CQ160 CW UA9YAB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 1 21:16:14 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: UA9YAB
Operator(s): UA9YAB
Station: UA9YAB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nr BIYSK

Total:  QSOs = 293  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 57  Total Score = 131,043

That is interesting this evening on 160 prop. was better than on 80!
Stations of the USA and Canada I heard almost whole hour!
Many it was audible very loudly! Could lead QSO only with K7TJR, K5BG, many
thanks for the new countries and zones! For 6 works hours in contest has worked
with 7 countries new one to and now I have 104WKD!
It was my first work from a country house, ant have been hung up before the
test.
At me the ant. the delta vertical and 2 KW, is new positions behind city, on
coast of the river.
Absolutely pure ether!! Dream!
Further I plan to improve ant and to hang up phased beverages!In these days off
I plan to work and listen still! Weather very cold, - 37, does not allow to be
engaged in annennas now!
Up to a meeting on 1824!
Alexander UA9YAB zone 18