[3830] NAQP RTTY K0HW Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 27 21:28:41 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  430   147  Total Score = 63,210

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My goals in this contest were to get in all 10 hours and make 400 QSOs.  I met
both and exceeded the QSO goal.  I worked the 2 stations I heard on 10.  I did
get VE1OP, Scott on all bands.  Isn't it great to have W0KXZ, Jack back on the
RTTY keys.  It is for me as I don't get as many requests to QSY for the SD
multiplier.

I thought it was really tough on the high bands 10 and 15 this time and I wish I
would have spent more time on 15 while it was open.  It seemed that everyone
moves away very early and never looks back when I heard a few strong signals on
them long after everyone was gone on RTTY.  I tried many QSYs to 10 and all with
no success.

See you in the Sprint.

ICOM 756PROII, Writelog, TH11DX and Dipoles in the trees.