[3830] NAQP CW K5ZM(@W7YAQ) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 03:39:02 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5ZM
Operator(s): K5ZM
Station: W7YAQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR

Total:  548   181  Total Score = 99,188

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: TCG #3

Comments:

Ten metres lives!! Ten was unexpectedly productive and resulted in what was
probably the most enjoyable start in quite some time. At least from the PNW as a
single op.

The run radio is a TS 830 and the mult radio is an FT 900 (?), so the SO2R
learning curve is a bit steep to say the least. But so what! I have a good time
just the same.

Nice to hear so many of my NQ4I cohorts out in force. I'll be seeing some of you
guys again in March for WPX. And would you believe that after having been a ham
since 1975 I'm finally going to make my first trip to Dayton this year, so I
hope to meet all the rest of you, too!

N6TR and W5NN were the only six-band Qs this time.

'zm