[3830] BARTG Sprint WB2OQQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 23 17:42:09 EST 2005

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: WB2OQQ
Operator(s): WB2OQQ
Station: WB2OQQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: long island

-----------------
Total:  156  624  Mults = 29  Total Score = 18,096

This is always an enjoyable contest especially when their is a Northeaster
raging in NY with the promise of a lot of exercise the following day. The other
storm story was sunspot 720 and the CME. The prop numbers were not encouraging
and I set a goal of 300q's,fell short,however the highlight for me was ZL2BR and
KH6GMP on 1/22. It was also a kick to have a small run going on 40m. Thank's to
all the contesters and the casual folks who helped increase the Q's.  I would
also like to especially thank Don, AA5AU for his time in developing a super
helpful site and providing a "rookie" with all the tools to look good at times.
Don I hope the Duck hunt went well!!