[3830] BARTG Sprint WW4LL Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 23 17:58:22 EST 2005

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K9MUG, WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: GA

   80:  146  146
   40:  149  149
   20:  153  153
   15:   91   91
   10:    5    5
-----------------
Total:  544  544  Mults = 46  Total Score = 150,144

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

As others have noted, conditions were not optimum. Don't know why we bothered to
stay up for the last 6 or 7 hours.   I haven't had a RTTY station up and running
for about 20 years and had never entered a RTTY contest before.  It was a lot of
fun and there will be many more entries from this station.

Tnx to Bob, W4BW for helping me setup for this one and special thanks to
Darrell, K9MUG for peaking my interest in RTTY again and being such a good M/S
partner.

See you in WPX.

73'......Fred WW4LL