[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-8) N6RO LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 8 04:03:14 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-8)

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0        0
   80:   0      .01
   40:  27       .3
   20:  20      .19
---------------------
Total:  47     Mults = 13  Total Score = 611

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This one had a welcome shift to 40m.  Couldn't get in sync. on 20m with the
locals, so kept the 'power ear' on 40m.  Too much activity there to do much on
80m beyond a few CQs. As in the real sprint, the key is finding someone to call,
resulting in 2 QSOs, vs. one from a CQ.  Still, I sent many un-answered CQs on
the other radio. Forgot to set my computer clock before the test, so was a
minute behind real time, and 3-4 Qs behind in the first two minutes!  This is
great practice in preparation and execution.