[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-8) K5PTC(N1LN) LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 8 07:39:02 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-8)

Call: K5PTC
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0        0
   80:   0        0
   40:   6       .1
   20:  28       .4
---------------------
Total:  34     Mults = 11  Total Score = 374

Club: Pesky Texan Contest Club

Comments:

The thunder / lightening in the north Houston area started around 5:00pm.  With
them came some much needed rain (we have not had rain in 6 weeks) and,
unfortunately, a very challenging evening for ham radio with a generally high
QRN level and the occasional nice big static crash.  When I had to ask Ken
(N6RO) for a repeat on 40, I knew it was not going to be a good night here :-(
So, sorry to those of you that I asked for repeats and to the others that I
could just not hear.

I will miss next week as my wife and I will be traveling to New York to be part
of daughter #2's wedding.

Hope conditions are better on July 21st!!

73,
Bruce - N1LN
(K5PTC - Bob)