[3830] IARU K6LA SO Mixed HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 20:07:54 EDT 2005

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CA

  160:     2            2
   80:   117    21     22
   40:   470    18     41
   20:   502   560     64
   15:   136    95     29
   10:    20    13     16
---------------------------
Total:  1247   707    174  Total Score = 1,057,572

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

So many QSOs, so few points and mults. So many 1 pointers, so few EU HQ
stations. Not even DARC on any band! I heard them, but they didn't hear me. Only
2.6% EU (51 QSOs.)

Nevertheless, the activity was great and it was fun. Thanks to the JAs who came
out in numbers to help the score. Worst ears goes to BV0HQ, who was loud and I
called repeatedly on 40 & 80 to no avail. Two VKs told me I was 20 over S9 on 10
& 15, but virtually nobody else was out there. Only 6 bander was VE7RAC (and the
zone 6 mult.)

See you from VY2TT in IOTA. I can see from Randy's score at VY2ZM that this
would have been a fun one in PEI, and I could have won the island in mixed
mode:)

73, Ken, K6LA