[3830] IARU ZL1TM SO CW LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 12 06:12:15 EDT 2005

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ZL1TM
Operator(s): ZL1TM
Station: ZL1TM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Auckland

  160:
   80:   15            12
   40:  130            43
   20:  453            64
   15:  142            36
   10:   22            11
---------------------------
Total:  762     0     166  Total Score = 573,364

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Very few QSO's with EU on 15m. 20m was the band of choice, but I can't say it
was wide open. 40m is very difficult with 95 Wt and a dipole. All but 1 or 2
QSO's are S&P there. As for 80m, I guess it was OK for my TS-570 with 95 Wt and
a dipole. I should have spent less time there, but I couldn't resist as the
contest was one of the days I could actually hear something on 80m. Tnx for the
contacts. 73!

Andrei, de ZL1TM