[3830] WPX CW OL1X(@OK1KDT) M/S HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 10 05:51:02 EDT 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL1X
Operator(s): OK1EP, OK1FDR
Station: OK1KDT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Humpolec

   20: 1162

RIG: FT1000 Mark V Field + TL922
Ant: 14 MHz 5el OWA at 22m, 28 MHz 6el OWA at 17m, 3el. tribander @8m

Not real contest effort, rather just training for future events and
testing/checking what needs to be improved and what are our limits.
Different setup (new SW, new radio, other antennas), no activity on lower bands
at all, first overnight stay at this site for operating team :-), some inteded
off-times (after minor problem with rotator, we decided to bring it down and do
some major repair of deffered items) etc., but still a lot of fun and good
opportunity to present new OL1X call on the air for the first time.