[3830] ANARTS W0ETC SOST HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 20:54:50 EDT 2005

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SOST HP
QTH: Iowa

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   20   120     9
   20:  169  1602    46
   15:   73  1111    34
   10:    3    32     3
-------------------------
Total:  265  2865    92  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,581,480

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

A relaxing weekend with most of my time spent with the person who means more to
me than anything else.  All in all about eight hours playing radio. The band
might have been good to EU on 15, 20 & 40, but constant QRN of S-5 to S-9+ when
beaming that direction made it very difficult to print signals.  I heard AA5AU
CQing in the contest so it must have been a short honeymoon!

73 Larry, W0ETC