[3830] BARTG W2RTY SOSB/40

Rick Mintz Rmintz at Rochester.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 06:44:24 EST 2005

W2RTY

2005 BARTG Spring RTTY

 X   Single Op., Single Band:

                   QSOs           DX:                Call Areas

80m:           0                   0                   0

40m:           290              39                 16

20m:           0                   0                   0

15m:           0                   0                   0

10m:           0                   0                   0

Total:          290

Continents:                       4

Total multipliers:               55

Score:                              63800

Station Description:           Icom IC-765, MMTTY, HAL P-38

Antenna(s):                       Butternut HF-2V vertical

Operators:                         W1TY

Remarks:

Lots of good operators and lots of fun. Not too many sending MY call multiple times. (I know my call)!

But..

(1) Many stations called that were already worked. Can't remember seeing so many dupes. I work them all.

(2) One station transmitting upside down. Of course I was his #001.

Thanks for all the Q's. 40 meters can be a challenge at times. Multiple decoders are a must. Nice to work local friends N2OPW & K2MP.

Rick W1TY (W2RTY)