[3830] BARTG N1MGO SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 21 06:44:51 EST 2005

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   80:   12    3     6
   40:  127   22    15
   20:  372   47    21
   15:   49   12    10
   10:    1    1     0
------------------------
Total:  561  561   137  Total Score = 461,142

Managed to work all 6 continents, thanks!

Lots of fun, with bad band conditions on Saturday.  Sunday was much better, with
just limited time to operate on both days.

Thanks to all the operators that had the patients to work with my AGN? AGN? ,
with the poor propagation on Saturday.

With the 5 minute band change rule, how are so many SOAB stations running
SO2R????

Equipment:  Icom IC-756PROII, Wire antennas, AL80 amp at 500 Watts, WriteLog
10.53E, All worked with no problem, not like the last contest I ran with the
amp, the cooling fan locked up and quit, overheating the amp!  All worked fine
this time, but did decide that I need better antennas, starting with a bigger
lot to stick towers on, maybe I can talk one of the nearby BigGun MM's that
don't do RTTY to let some of us try RTTY from their station!  That sounds like
fun, especially after reading all the MM Memorys being printed on the CQ
Contesting reflector!!

Thanks again for all the qso's, Gordon - N1MGO