[3830] NCCC Sprint(11-11) K4BAI LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 11 11:32:36 EST 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (11-11)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

---------------------
Total:  47     Mults = 7  Total Score = 329

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP x 2 (100 watts output), zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  20 M was totally
dead here.  40 was no good for any station closer than K7NV.  I did hear (weak)
and call W9RE on 40, but all I got was a "?"  80 was good for locals and the
west coast too.  Welcome to K0EJ for my only TN and thanks to K4LW for the GA
mult.  My QSO total appears to be very consistent:  47 for the past four weeks.
However, activity appears to be dropping, and the mult totals have been:  12, 8,
8, and now 7.  I heard no mult I didn't work and heard only one station I didn't
work and that was K6EY at the end of the half hour (welcome Becky).  Hope for
more activity in future practices.  73, John, K4BAI.