[3830] WAE RTTY LT0H(LU3HY) Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 15 21:39:36 EST 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LT0H
Operator(s): LU3HY
Station: LU3HY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Argentina

   80:    0     0     0     0
   40:  125   155    30   153
   20:  216   595   379   106
   15:  237   927   690   128
   10:   12    12     0    18
-------------------------------
Total:  590  1689  1099   405  Total Score = 684,045

Club: R C Córdoba

Comments:

HI

WAE RTTY is an extremely amusing competition, I have had thought to make it
complete,

But I began with some problems the rotor of one of the towers, didn't work the
antenna fortunately pointed for europa, and in the work there were complications
and I could begin passing the 00:40 hs but.... everything went well, me
objective was to overcome that made the previous year (625.000 points in 20hs.
that of course it had not been a great puntaje) I operated until the 06,30 hs
and for work reasons newly could begin again at 16,00 hs.-

The band of 10 m continued really dead, but enter 15,20 and 40 m I continued
being very funny contest; to the 03,30 hs of Sunday all the bands were closed
and the noises of a storm were already made listen, for what I decided to rest
something.

To the 09,00 hs could make first QSO until the 17,30 hs where the storm was
really very strong, wind, rain and electric, but hard little discharges
something almost one hour, what don't last little they were your consequences, I
was without electric power and newly recovered partially (like to work with 80 W
and the PC, turning off all the electric devices of the house) 20 minutes before
the competition concludes.-

Although I had been able to overcome that made during the last year, I could
have been very superior, that if were very but very big the fight that I    had
..... but well.... will be for next year.

Thanks to all the QSOs and to the organizers for so nice contest.-

73´Juan LT0H (op LU3HY)

QSl via EA7FTR pse