[3830] CQWW CW K1TEO SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 09:53:49 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT

   20:  189    23       74
   15:  112    20       62
   10:   36    11       21

Fun time as always though sure miss 10M - the only HF band where I can compete
with my limited setup. Having a callsign so close to a well-known HF contestor
can be tough. Many times I was called "K1TO" and had to correct. Several times
got a "K1TO B4" and wasn't always successful regaining the running  station's
attention. And, a couple of times couldn't get the station to correct the call
so assume I was logged as K1TO. I'm sure Dan has folks coming back to him all
the time as "K1TEO"......grin.   Cu, Jeff