[3830] JIDX CW ON5KQ SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 9 04:23:32 EDT 2006

                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: ON5KQ
Operator(s): ON5KQ
Station: ON5KQ

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Brugge

   80:   0      0
   40:  34     25
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  34     25  Total Score = 850

Heard JA6GCE calling 5 hours before sunset - but no copy from him.
Strongest stations JH4UYB closely followed by JA6GCE. Also JE1ZWT with good
signal but about 10db less than the big two...
No activity from JA at early evening, as the condx on high bands was better than
last year. More activity from JA-sunrise onwards, but still not enough for any
good rate. Had to tune a lot to find JA's on the 40m band

Western EU in at least 10 to 15db down compared to central and eastern EU due to
condx, as reported from JA6BWT from Sapporo - so no chance to do any better from
western Belgium

Could not do any better from my location - many stations called me 1 hour after
sunrise in JA - but all stations were very weak and many I could not pick-up...
just to bad condx, sorry sorry !

Station info: www.on5kq.be  -  www.qrz.com/on5kq
TRX: FT-1000MP, 1kw homemade amp
Ant: 4ele vertical array (4square) on 2000m2 steel roof
Ant direction (azimut of main radiation) : 35degrees

Tnx for all stations who called me - 73's de op Ulli