[3830] NCCC Sprint(4-21) K7NV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 21 02:19:45 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (4-21)

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Duh
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      4
   40:  15      9
   20:  18      9
-------------------
Total:  42     23  Total Score = 966

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Tehe....what fun! In spite of just getting hammered!
N6RO is such a carnivore....he just can't help himself ;-)

I heard VA3NR 4 times on 40m, but he was always going away...sorry Chris ;-(
20m was much better here this week than the last 2 practices.

The new format is going to really be some kinda fun, specially with condx
changing every week.... I gotta get me some more mults to make up for all the
NV's I won't work.

Thanks for getting on guys!  I had a great time trying to figger it out...and
have fun with all you great op's.

Throw that all out the window, it'll be totally different next week ;-)

Oh Boy!

I don't think this one is quite long enough for me(I'm kinda slow, maybe an hour
would be better, but the gang liked the 1/2 hour last year, so that's what we're
doing.
Put your helmets on......you only need to work everyone on 4 bands, at least
twice, in 30 min's....piece of cake, eh...?

73, Kurt
CU on Thursday...