[3830] KyQP NY4N/M Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 6 22:01:28 EST 2006

                    Kentucky QSO Party

Call: NY4N/M
Operator(s): NY4N
Station: NY4N

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: VARIOUS

--------------------
Total:  942     0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 77,224

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

1884 QSO Points X 41 Mults = 77224 points

     BONUS: 1000 points each for every county operated from with
     at least 10 contact made = 39

     Final Score: 77224 + 39000 bonus = 116,244

     Club or Team Name: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP

     Comments: I have to hand to my wife Becky. without many breaks, she
     drove the entire 16 hours. We work great together as a team. I need
     to get her the golden steering wheel award. Had lots of fun and was
     able to help both contesters and county humters alike. Will be back
     next year.