[3830] NA Sprint CW W6YI(N6MJ) HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 12:25:44 EST 2006

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6YI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC 1

Comments:

Thanks to Jim for letting me use his station again.  20m was much better than
expected from out here.  The band was in good shape for the 1st hour, and there
were still some big signals in the 2nd hour, but not many people around.  Made
my 1st 80m Q at 0202z.  That was by far the earliest I ever went to 80, but 40m
wasnt producing so I had to do it.  Participation seemed down this time,
hopefully this isnt a trend.

My hours were 110/88/85/77.  I worked every single mult that I heard.  I never
once heard J79WI...also missed VE6-7-9.  Congrats to N2NL for his 1st win, and
to N2IC and N6TR for very respectable scores.

73,
Dan N6MJ