[3830] ARRLDX CW K2SX SOAB(A) HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 21:00:43 EST 2006

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: eny
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    8     3
-------------------
Total: 1516   364  Total Score = 1,655,472

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Had vy high intermitttent noise level generated locally.  It really made
listening difficult.  My apologies to those who I didn't hear - the combination
of low antennas and high noise made for problems.  I don't know yet how well the
area hams did but I could hear vy little on 10 meters even tho there were a lot
of spots.  Maybe that is the problem with just using a vertical antenna.  Had
some real good runs on 40 and 20 but couldn't keep them up for more than an hour
or so.  This will probably be my last operation from this QTH before we move to
SC in July.  Somehow, the realtors and my wife do not think a ham station will
help sell this house so it all must come down and go into storage.  Such is
life...