[3830] NAQP RTTY WW4LL M/2 LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 12:38:26 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL, K4ZJ, K4AQ, WF4W
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GA

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  636   161  Total Score = 102,396

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Charlie, KI5XP once again bailed me out (AGAIN) about an hour and a half before
the contest with a computer issue.  Thanks Charlie!!

Rigblaster Pro on right radio crapped out but was still functional passing audio
thru it so that we could complete the contest.  LEDs were faint in strength,
getting dimmer and dimmer as time went on.  I thought it was the wall wort but
after changing it out, found that it wasn't and is a problem inside the
interface.

Bands were not real good for us propogation wise.  Glad we got a few on 15, K4EA
moved us to 10 for 1 Q, 20 was slow at times, 40 as always is our money band
though it was noisey, and I was pleased with the low power performance on 80.

Still a lot of fun and a big thanks to all of the operators who QSYed to other
bands for us.  We are most appreciative of that.  Next one for this group is
BARTG.

Tnx & 73'.....Fred WW4LL