[3830] NAQP CW K8GU Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 11:10:42 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   15:   16     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  460   141  Total Score = 64,719

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #3

Comments:

Rig:  TS-930SAT/PIEXX
Ant:  40/20/15 fan dipole at 25 feet, 40-foot T vertical

Mostly did this one to try out the replacement of the MRF-485 drivers in a
TS-930 with NTE236's, per W6NL.  They seemed to hold up pretty well under the
abuse of occaisional high SWR and high duty cycle in the contest.

Need to re-work the antenna situation and finish building W3NQN filters for
SO2R.  The semester is cranking up again with classes.  So, maybe not until
Summer.  Thanks for those who moved me and for me...the best part of this
contest for sure!

73 and thanks for the QSO's...

--Ethan, K8GU (aka BOB)
http://www.k8gu.com