[3830] NAQP CW K6NV Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 16 00:53:43 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  219    87  Total Score = 19,053

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Gave my new call, K6NV, a good run for the second half of this contest.  Felt
good.  No equipment, antenna or logging problems, just the usual operator
problems.  Good day for a contest, we recieved about 1 foot during the day, had
to take some time out to snow blow the driveway.  I had very little static here.

160 was surprisingly great, I had a very good 1 hr run.  On that band if I heard
it I could work it.

Equipment:  FT-1000MP 100w, 3 el tribander 60' up.  Vees for 80 & 40.  Sloper
for 160 with radials.