[3830] NAQP SSB VE3WG Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 24 18:41:20 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: VE3WG
Operator(s): VE3WG
Station: VE3WG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Etobicoke

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  406   117  Total Score = 47,502

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

40M went long almost from sunset. Huge noise level left the band near useless.
At least 80 stayed medium and was quite productive. I qsyed several times to 10M
when others went up but heard none. All US states except HI worked but several
east and north Canadian locales not heard.

The bands were generally very poor from here with most signals except the big
guns down near or at noise level. ON was definitely outside the good prpagation.
There was lots of activity below noise level that murmured and rose occasionally
to audibility. But I had to move many times when others responded to cqs from
stations on my frequency I couldn't hear. There seemed to be few qrmers.

Bob