[3830] CQ-160m-DP4K (DK3DM) SOHP

Heiko Marschollek DK3DM at gmx.de
Sun Jan 29 01:34:45 EST 2006

Hi @ all !

Wanted to do the CQ 160m Contest full time this year, but I have to go on a
business trip to S5 Land on sunday and so I only played around 3 hours on
saturday. Had a lot of fun in this 3 hours of operating and to see that our
GP for 160 is doing a good job. Of cause it was difficult to receive without
RX antennas. We have to work on that !
But anyway, thanks to everyone for the QSOs and hope everyone had fun in the
Contest. Hopefully next year full time for me also....

73 to all de Heiko, DK3DM

Equipment :

FT 1000D and Alpha 77DX
Titanex Vertival V160HD 27m high with about 6 radials for 160.

Have a look to our HP : www.taubeneiche.de

Contest         : CQ World Wide 160-meter Contest
Callsign        : DP4K
Mode            : CW
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : Single band (SB) 160 m
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : DL
Locator         :

 BAND   QSO DUP DXC MLTS  POINTS   AVG