[3830] NAQP RTTY KJ7NO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 17 11:43:41 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KJ7NO
Operator(s): KJ7NO
Station: KJ7NO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DN31

Total:  246   113  Total Score = 27,798

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Well it was fun to work the short skip E on 10 and 15. Stations I don't normally
hear like CO CA ID were loud, and it was good to actually work 10 for a change.
40 meters was the place to be, and after the noise settled down it worked out
fine.  Even with the usual family commitments I was able to better my last
year's score.  Not too bad for being in a covenant restricted area with an
antenna that blends into the frickin' eco-environment, Blah Blah.

It was a pleasure to work the usual contesters, and a handful of new calls as
well.  Pse keep up the interest in RTTY!!