[3830] NCCC Sprint(5-12) W9RE LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 12 00:10:42 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (5-12)

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      4
   80:  17     10
   40:  17      8
   20:  22      5
-------------------
Total:  61     27  Total Score = 1,647

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow again just not enough time, never worked a TN station and I see that I
missed a lot of stations that were active.

Before the start I heard a lot of weak stations on 20 but never got the chance
to work many.

I should have gone to 40 harder earlier but it wasn't very good here. 80 and
160 were the best I've heard them.  All in all conditions tonight were the best
so far.

I had a string of about 5 q's from second radio CQ's which is the highest #
ever.