[3830] CQWW CW KU5B SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 17:59:38 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Houston, TX

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   5      4        5
   40:  33     14       31
   20:   1      1        1
   15:   8      5        8
   10:   1      1        1
------------------------------
Total:  48     25       46  Total Score = 8,890

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First time I've been home since leaving for college since August. Quite limited
time as I was trying to see all the old HS friends and spend time with the
parents.

Hung the 80m antenna back up Saturday after making a run to the radio store to
get a new balun and made an unexpected radio purchase of a Yaesu FT-920 while I
was there.

Looking forward to Christmas break so I can spend more time playing with it.

Fun contest, looking forward to a more serious effort next year. GO WWYC!

Colin KU5B
safe.