[3830] PaQP AA3B Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 15 18:49:12 EDT 2006

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: AA3B
Operator(s): AA3B
Station: AA3B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BER

  160:   60     43
   20:  154    326      1         3
   15:   17      4
---------------------------------------
Total:  679    732      1         3  Mults = 141  Total Score = 267,162.0

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A truly enjoyable contest, despite challenges from old Sol.

KB3IEA does a fantastic job at coordinating this contest.  Many, many, thanks.

Also, my thanks to the portable, mobile and rovers stations for your efforts.
You make this event exciting from beginning to end.

I worked 64 of 67 counties.  One of the counties I missed was Northumberland.
I worked W3JJL in Northumberland at 2215, 15 minutes after the contest ended.
The contest gods must be smiling!

Also, kudos the Nittany Amateur Radio Club - you all are the best.

73 Bud AA3B