[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W3SO Limited Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 11 21:14:33 EDT 2006

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: W3SO
Operator(s): K4VV, W3BTX, K3RUQ, K8JW, W3IDT, W2GPS, AI3M,  W3YOZ.
Station: W3SO

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN00 - WPA
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1027   210  Total Score = 279,510

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Soapbox: Conditions were the usual total blahs for September. We didn't work as
many rovers as usual but for those that were out, thanks for the QSOs.

One of the 6m operators reported that we only got two very short openings into
TX and FL. and just worked a few stations. It was basically ground wave for the
entire contest.

Instead of the 500w amp for 222MHz we only had a 100w brick.

We had two new operators join the team, W2GPS and W3IDT.

For the Wopsononock Mountaintop Operators,
Ed, K3IXD