[3830] SAC SSB SK6AW M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 24 13:34:43 EDT 2006

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: SK6AW
Operator(s): SM6DER, SM6GBM, SM6IQD, SM6MIS, SM6UQJ, SM6VAO & SM6U
Station: SK6AW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO67AQ, Gothenburg

   10:   23     5
-------------------
Total: 1475   188  Total Score = 629,800

Club: SK6AW

Comments:

Condx disappeared nighttime saturday with K=5. Worst hours of the night was a
pain with basically no QSO's at all despite two stations running during during
the night. The third station was manned about 18h, and was only left alone when
the condx were gone.

Anyway, we had a good time making QSO's and we'd like to thank everyone who
worked us - especially all of you who gladly QSY'd to other bands for us! Last
day was a crasy QSY hunt to get every call possible on the running bands in the
logs :-) The few of you who made it from 20->15->10, big thanks!

<rant by="SM6U">
Also a big thanks to Gunnar for making satuday evening with "no-qso-at-all"
rates on 40m a bit more interresting by stealing our frequency and not moving.
It must have been very amusing for the non-scandinavians to hear two stations
calling CQ on the same frequency for 30 minutes. I'll remember this one the day
I get hold of better antennas :-)
</rant>

Station - Three operating seats.
Power   - SB220, Heatherlite Explorer, SB200

80m: Dipole
40m: 2 phased verticals
20m: 4el mono
15m: 5el mono
10m: 5el mono

.. we need to check up our 40m verticals, they basically suck.

Cya all in next contest,
73 de SK6AW via SM6U/Rick