[3830] WAE CW VE2CWT(VE2FU) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 12 21:21:00 EDT 2007

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VE2CWT
Operator(s): VE2FU
Station: VE2FU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: QUEBEC
Operating Time (hrs): 7:48

   80:   27    10    15
   40:   15     0    13
   20:  169   203    34
   15:    5     0     4
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  216   213   175  Total Score = 75,075

Club: CONTEST GROUP DU QUEBEC

Comments:

I had plan to operate more...but a change at the last minute kept me on duty all
weekend... Murphy new how to make a pager ring!
Thanks for all QSO and QTC (Good EU CW op's).
Hope VE2CWT was usefull QSO points.

***Note to all Station asking for QTC...Please post MY CALL on the Cluster...
THIS WAY I can send MORE QTC !!!
HOPE THE BIG STATIONS WOULD POST MYCALL after receiving 10 QTC !! (snip)
NEXT TIME I WILL SEND QTC's only TO THE STATION who POSTED MY CALL !
Thanks to  RU6FZ CT1ILT PA5TT F6IRF  !!

EQSL READY VE2CWT, SEE QRZ.COM/VE2CWT

73' CU IN WAE RTTY
/Phil VE2FU