[3830] ARRL 160 AD5VJ M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 17:08:23 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Weatherford. Texas

Total:  QSOs = 33  Sections = 21  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1,386

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Had no 160 antenna so I loaded my Butternut HF6V with my MFJ DELUXE VERSA TUNER
II MODEL MFJ-949B and had a blast.

Thanks to all who gave me a contact really exciting to see the old Butternut
working on 160. At first I didn't think it would do it but decided to give it a
try a think it did a good job considering.

Farthest contact was VE5UF so it was worth the try heard many more but they
could not hear me.

73 fer now
Bob AD5VJ
http://www.ad5vj.com/