[3830] ARRL 160 N7DD M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 4 19:11:02 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N7DD
Operator(s): N7DD,W8TK,K4LT
Station: N7DD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Arizona

Total:  QSOs = 1230  Sections = 79  Countries = 37  Total Score = 315,868

It was wonderful to be joined by two world class operators this year, W8TK and
K4LT. These guys are a pleasure to watch.

Conditions the first evening were great to Eupope but very little activity.
Some of the Europeans worked were S9. They were mostly in Eastern Europe with
not much opening to Western Europe as was the case the day before. An
interesting stat. is that EU=40 QSO's and AS=38 QSO's. More Europe than Japan?
Kind of strange from Arizona.

Missed VE4 for a sweep as did many others. Too bad as I have never had a sweep
before but this was the closest that I have come to it.

See you all in the CQ 160.