[3830] ARRL 10 K6AM SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 9 21:11:27 EST 2007

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CA

   CW:  175    26
  SSB:  146    22
-------------------
Total:  321    48  Total Score = 47,616

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It could have been worwe, but not much.  What can you say about a 10 meter
contest where most of the contacts were made after sundown.

We started out with a nice opening to the 4's and 5's on Friday night, with 175
Q's in the log by 9 PM.  I thought I was in the Texas QSO party.

It went downhill from there  Only a few sporadic openings all day Saturday with
a muted replay of the Friday evening opening after sunset.  Sunday was a total
bust with only a few more Q's.

This year the 5's are the winners.  We sat here listening to them run the
entire country, but we only heard their end.

Think I'll schedule a root canal next year.  It'll be less painful.

John,  K6AM