[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 14 08:02:14 EST 2007

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 14

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:  26     14
   40:  23     11
Total:  49     25  Total Score = 1,225

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100 W, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  40M had been long earlier, but was
shorter by SNS.  I made six slow speed QSOs after our state traffic net.  40M
was still fairly long when NS started.  I heard, but was unable to get throught
to N9NB and K0XP.  However, signals were good to all the W9 and W5 states and I
also got QSOs with K0EJ in TN and N4OX in FL.  The western states weren't as
strong as usual, but I was able to work them OK.  80M was good for the eastern
part of the country.  Was unable to get K7RI to hear me on either 40 or 80.
Worked N6RO and K6NV on 80, but could't get the attention of K6VVA, N7LOX, and
W7OM.  No 160M this week.  Glad to have VA3NR and N9NA back.  Thanks for the
QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.