[3830] ARRL 10 WO9S Single Op HP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at bquark.uchicago.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:14:44 EST 2007

                               ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

      Contest Date : 8-Dec-07, 9-Dec-07

          Operator : WO9S
          Category : SO HP CW

  Default Exchange : 59 IL

              Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
           Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society of Midwestern Contesters
 	Equipment : FT-990, QRO-2500 at 600 watts, Force-12 C3SD

    10CW      90          90         360     19

     Final Score = 6840 points.

  Comments:  Just an hour and a half to see how the band was doing.
Interesting variety of band openings.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct
  and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
  decisions of the Awards Committee.

  Date:  Dec. 18, 2007   Signed:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S