[3830] NAQP SSB K0RC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 01:32:01 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

   15:   20     7
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  477   140  Total Score = 66,780

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

Ten and fifteen meters provided no joy. I had a good run on 20m and could feel
when a packet spot was posted because there would be an occasional mini pile
up. It was nice to see W1AW active during the contest although I almost logged
the name as "Flipper"! I had one difficult contact that took some effort to get
into the log. I looked up the callsign later and discovered this fellow only had
indoor antennas. It didn't matter... he's in the log!

I like the 100-Watt limit and the 10 of 12 format of the NAQP. It's long enough
to satisfy the need to contest but short enough to leave you wanting more!

73 de Bob - K0RC in MN

P.S. Set aside some operating time on Saturday February 3, 2007 to participate
in the Minnesota QSO Party. Ten active mobile stations will again activate all
87 MN counties this year. Full details at: http://www.w0aa.org/mnqp.htm