[3830] NAQP SSB AD6ZJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 01:38:34 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: AD6ZJ
Operator(s): AD6ZJ
Station: AD6ZJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   12     4
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  279   119  Total Score = 33,201

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

My equipment worked without a hitch but not all was without flaws. Since there
are several way to spell Loren I decided at the last minute to use a nickname
from work "sparky" to make things easier. In retrospect I should have come up
with an easier one hi hi.  Acording to the logger I contested the full 10 hours
but I had many interruptions from my 3 year old son. The ladies bailed on me
today so I had him all to myself. Drug the radio from the shack to the family
room and tried to keep him busy and happy. The downside was the antenna switch
is in the shack but on a positive note it is much warmer in the house. I'm very
happy with my score, plenty of stations to work. Took advantage of the extra
breathing room om 80M. I put up an inverted L on 160M a few days ago and it did
better than the short vertical but still only a few on 160.