[3830] IARU W6GMU(@N6HC) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 16 14:02:16 EDT 2007

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W6GMU
Operator(s): W6GMU, K6LQP, N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: M/S LP
QTH: ORG

  160:    9      0      3       0
   80:   63     17     13       7
   40:  213     60     19      10
   20:  258     98     31      20
   15:   67     73      9       7
   10:   25     14      4       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  635    262     79      46  Total Score = 304,875

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Paul-W6GMU was the CW operator, V.P.-K6LQP was the SSB operator, and Arnie-N6HC
operated both modes.  This was the very first contest operation for V.P.. Paul
has used the "Hotel California" station on two occasions.  It was a learning
experience for everyone.  I plan on making the station available to guest
operators for future contests.  It is far from a "super station" but better
than what many local hams have who are CC&R "challenged". Maybe we can mint
some new contesters.
Thanks for all the QSOs.  See you in the next one!
Arnie  N6HC