[3830] "2006" Error When Posting 2007 ARRL DX Phone Results

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sun Mar 4 20:34:24 EST 2007

Hi,

While making some modifications to the 3830 score reporting system, I
inadvertently set the ARRL DX SSB contest form to 2006. For those of you
who posted results for 2006, the system returned the duplicate posting message.

If you received the duplicate posting message, please try posting your
results again. The configuration problem has been resolved so you should
not experience a problem.

If you didn't receive the duplicate posting message, you don't have to do
anything. I've already modified your submission to correct the year.

My apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)